TEENS & JUNIORS
Students learn build a strong foundation in movements and techniques. A stronger emphasis is placed on the details and overview of all positions, techniques and an introduction into more advanced Jiu-Jitsu, followed by positional sparring where the students begin in specified positions/situations.
- Improved fitness and health;
- Learn self-discipline and build confidence
- Greater strength, endurance, co-ordination, and flexibility;
- Improved focus and concentration;
- New sense of achievement and self-esteem
Gracie Barra Whistler | 212- 1420 Alpha Lake Road, Whistler, BC (604) 935 7831